Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Opening up to new possibilities

One of the first drawings for my new card line

This morning I woke up feeling excited. This week is about cleaning house. Although housework, to be honest, is not one of my favorite things to do, I love the feeling I get when it's finished. I'm doing a loving thing for myself by hiring someone to do the hard stuff such as windows and tile floors (I would rather use my energy for creating). My excitement is two-fold because not only am I cleaning my house but I am also making some changes in my business. It's time to clean out the things that aren't working and try new ideas. I feel an internal shift taking place as I move towards a new chapter of my life. I've learned to embrace change, trusting that is a necessary part of life. My old way of holding unto things just because they were familiar, doesn't work for me anymore.

***********
"I am willing to change"

************