Monday, December 19, 2011

Follow your heart to wherever it leads you

Picture Yourself as a Woman Who Loves Herself Completely
 Picture yourself as a woman who has faced her past and healed from it.
Picture yourself as a woman who is passionate about her dreams.
Picture yourself as a woman who expresses her feelings with graceful honesty.
Picture yourself as a woman who is true to herself so not to be false with others.
Picture yourself as a woman who is awakens to feel blissfully happy.
Picture yourself as a woman who has the soulful desire to touch her divinity.
Picture yourself as a woman who flings open her imagination.
Picture yourself as a woman who courageously throws caution to the wind.
Picture yourself as a woman who holds the key to her success.
Picture yourself as a woman who freely shares her gifts with the world.
Picture yourself as a woman who meets every challenge, believing in herself.
Picture yourself as a woman who sees herself only through eyes of love.
Picture yourself as a woman who can make mistakes, showing her vulnerability.
Picture yourself as a woman who knows her story because she is fully awake.
Picture yourself as a woman who can be a teacher, friend, sister, mother, lover
 Picture yourself as a woman who has become her own hero.
Picture yourself as a woman who honors her very existence.
Picture yourself as a woman who sets the bar high when it comes to integrity.
Picture yourself as a woman who isn’t afraid to say “no”.
Picture yourself as a woman who loves her body, imperfections and all.
Picture yourself as a woman who has the poignant gift of self-esteem.
Picture yourself as a woman who uses her confidence to inspire others.
Picture yourself as a woman who re-nourishes her spirit with solitude.
Picture yourself as a woman who thinks carefully about her choices.
Picture yourself as a woman who will risk getting her heart broken again.
Picture yourself as a woman who is intimate with herself.
Picture yourself as a woman who enjoys the magnificence of her energy.
Picture yourself as a woman who can stand up to judgment with a soft heart.
Picture yourself as a woman who takes off her mask, no longer hiding her pain.
Picture yourself as a woman who accepts life as impermanent.
Picture yourself as a woman who works tirelessly to be her best self.
Picture yourself as a woman who has tasted suffering without bitterness.
Picture yourself as a woman who illuminates the path for others.
Picture yourself as a woman who is living her purpose.
                                                                 Debbie Crews
***********
Five years ago, if you'd told me I'd be writing blogs, books, and designing greeting cards, I would have thought you were crazy. My last art piece was back in elementary school. It never occurred to me I could draw. My writing experience was a vague memory of my high school English class (which I hated, by the way). To top it off, I was computer illiterate. 
If I achieved what I have with nothing more than pure determination, so can you. If you've put your dreams on hold, stop. Live as every day as if it were your last.
*******
As I was taking a picture of the flower(above), Mr. Squirrel became so curious, he lost his fear of me. I admit he was cute. But he was too close for my comfort.
*******
"I'll follow my heart to wherever it leads me"