Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Living in the solution

Less work, more play....

*****

Funny how I used to see my life experiences as problems, instead of opportunities. A wise, more evolved woman helped turn my thinking around.Thank God for her. Just a simple twist of words, dissolved my old thinking. I'd been conditioned since birth, to be skeptical. I was also taught
someone had to wrong, for me to be right. I dearly needed to be right. There was shame hidden behind being wrong. Yikes..

I spent too much time telling my story, building my case, so I could be right.
 I had to lose my fear of being wrong.

Telling others "my story", left me feeling victimized instead of empowered. It caused me harm.
I lived in the problem, not the solution.

It's true, people may hurt us. But teach yourself to look for lesson in the experience, rather than focus your energy on them. It may be hard at first, to wrap your mind around the fact that the people who make you the craziest, are your best teachers, bringing you the opportunity to learn a new lesson.

*******

I've spent zillions of nourishing hours, creating whimsical love-worn dolls (with some help from Hickety Pickety patterns).

*********

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
Harriet Beecher Stowe



"In every lesson, lies the opportunity to grow"