Saturday, December 31, 2011

What your heart says


One of my greeting cards.

******

Many of us were raised to "not feel". Repressing our God-given natural emotions damaged us.  Hiding our feelings forced us to wear a mask. Eventually we began to believe the false self we created was really us. But in truth, we became separated from who we were born to be.

 If this has happened to you, listen for the voice that calls you back to where you belong. Get in touch with yourself through journaling, sharing honestly with others, out in nature, or whatever method works for you. Remember; all things can be healed. Don't settle for being less than whole.

******
FYI- I'm very interested in your thoughts so leave me a message in the comment box. Let's all come together and share heart-to-heart, making this more like a gathering for women.

*******

This guy flew down, then waddled over to me yesterday. For a few briefs moments, we connected.

I used the color orange as a back drop for this picture.

*****

"The soul always knows what to do to heal itself.
The challenge is to silence the mind."

~ Caroline Myss ~

********

"I feel more alive when I connect with my deepest feelings"