Sunday, January 8, 2012

Barriers that block our happiness


My love for creating started when I was young....a coloring book and crayons ... hours of entertainment...it comes from the heart...we all have it.

*******

Be HAPPY!

Being happy means to be joyous, blissful, merry, gratified, radiant, contented...

How do we achieve happiness?

 Removing the barriers; anger, negativity, strong attachments, fear, resentments...

Replacing it with love, compassion, understanding, forgiveness...

Your happiness can make a DIFFERENCE in someone's life...

....be a shining light of HOPE

....keep your heart SOFT with gratitude

....have FAITH

...LOVE yourself completely

... all parts

...the GOOD, the BAD, and the BEAUTIFUL.

******

There's nothing ordinary in life, whether it's a simple leaf or a barren tree. The lens through which we view the world determines our experience with it. I once viewed the world through wounded eyes, seeing only the pain. Healing my wounds transformed pain into passion.

****


"I am free of any barriers that block my happiness"