Sunday, January 1, 2012

The best is yet to come



This year has come to an end and a new one is beginning. Though I've no crystal ball to predict the future, there are certain things I know I can count on to happen: 
I will have good fortune, as well as disappointment.
 I will build new relationships, and maybe lose some.
I will take new risks, sometimes with success, and other times, falling on my face.
I will experience more joy and more sorrow.
Ahead, will be many new milestones, miracles, adventures, and opportunities/challenges.
But most of all, I know: the best is yet to come.


The beginning of a New Year is time for reflection and setting new goals. My committment this year is simply this; try to be my best self, create my best life, and do service work to help others.

What is your wish for the New Year?

********


 It took me awhile, but I finally got a new dragonfly picture. I've been chasing these little guys for weeks. That was part of the fun though. This fellow doesn't have much color, but he's still special.

                                                                          **********

If we don't change, we don't grow.
If we don't grow, we are not really living.
Growth demands a temporary surrender of security.

~ Gail Sheehy ~

                                ****


"I open my arms to the richness life brings me"