Monday, January 2, 2012

Making healthy choices


 
My goal today is throwing out the junk left over from the holidays. I can't face another cookie. As much I've enjoyed grazing all month, I'm ready to get back on track. Another goal today is spending my gift certificates from Christmas. Once they're gone, I'll be done with shopping for awhile. And lastly, it's time to get back to exercising (I'll save that one for tomorrow).

I feel good about my goals. Nothing too hard or unrealistic. Just simple loving ways to practice good self-care. I know myself well enough to know that I won't be doing these things perfectly. That's okay. I'll just give it my best, knowing my best varies from day to day, but is always enough. 

*******



I got my camera real close on this one. Luckily for me, the little bee was busy.

******

Remove those 'I want you to like me' stickers from your forehead
and, instead, place them where they truly will do the most good --
on your mirror!
~ Susan Jeffers

                                 *****


 "I treat myself with love and kindness"