Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Building faith



My recuperation is going well. I went to the doctor's on Monday and received good news. The original diagnosis appears to be incorrect. Although I still don't know what caused me to get sick, I'm grateful that I don't have colitis.

There have been many valuable lessons in this experience. One of the biggest is FAITH.
By having to face my fear of hospitals, doctors, illness, and the other million things I feared before this, freed me from them.

There was a time in the hospital where I was so sick and so afraid that it was almost paralyzing.
It was at this point though that I turned it over to God. I knew I could no longer manage the anguish I felt without help.

I continued to be sick for a few more days, but I just put my faith in those who were caring for me, trusting God's hand was in there too. 

This faith building exercise has been a huge gift for which I'm grateful for. 

Remember:  Running from fear will only keep you stuck. Be willing to face it. Put your faith in God. Give yourself the gift of  freedom !!!!

*********

I shared in one of my earlier blogs the story of the tortoise and the hare. Moral of the story; we don't win the race by being the fastest...
I'm finding life in the slow lane is really good for my soul. I would highly recommend it.

*******

Cease trying to work everything out with your minds.
It will get you nowhere. Live by intuition and inspiration
and let your whole life be Revelation.

~ Eileen Caddy ~

******



"I'm grateful for all my life lessons"