Friday, February 17, 2012

Do what you love

A friend gave me a pack of decorative tissue for Valentine's Day so I used it for her dress.

*****

Yesterday I went to the wonderful little farmer's market on Dearborn St. in Englewood. What fun!
They have so many great vendors. I came home with homemade ravioli (stuffed with walnuts and ricotta cheese), homemade granola bars (no sugar),  and quiche made with asparagus and goat cheese and freshly-made mango salsa. They were other things there too like kettle corn, a gluten bakery, a cupcake vendor, fresh seafood...

I confess to being a food lover! I feel passionate about trying new things and eating healthy.

Tonight Jack and I are going to celebrate Valentine's Day at a cozy, eclectic restaurant in Sarasota. http://www.indigenoussarasota.com/.
After I saw their menu online, my mouth was watering. They have very unusual menu!

There are many other things I feel passionate about like:
art, catnaps, teaching, photography, beach walks, biking, fellowship, my kitty, people I love, soft socks and blankets, lavender, dragonflies, solitude, good movies and books and so much more...

It's so important for your well-being to treat yourself to the things that make you happy.
I'm not talking about spending lots of money for...most things may cost you nothing.

 Create a passionate, purposeful life!

What do you love?

I used to fill my time with busyness but there was no passion behind it.
Don't fall in that trap.
Better to be still than running around...

Nurture yourself with bubble baths, candles, soft music...

Treat yourself like the precious, deserving person you are.

********

                                           More new photos. Aren't the colors are incredible?

                                                                                 ****

The purpose of life...is to live it,
to taste experience to the utmost,
to reach out eagerly and without fear
for newer and richer experiences.

Eleanor Roosevelt

                                  *****


"I am worthy"