Monday, February 13, 2012

Looking fear in the face

I'm having fun making new stuff!

******

Let this be the year you face your fears!

Running, denying or avoiding fear holds you hostage!

What are you most afraid of?

Make a list of your fears!

Tell yourself that if the worst things on list happened that you would be okay.

Too often we tell ourselves that we won't be able to deal with it.

But you can and you will, if you have to...

This will help you reclaim the power you given away to fear...

It will empower you instead...

Remember to breathe....

Let the fear fear dissolve into faith...

Turn it over...

Let it go...

Feel the peace...

You are free.

*****



 I confess that I'm a wimp when the weather gets a little cool. I hibernate inside!
But as soon as it warms up a bit, I'm off on a new adventure with my camera. These photos were taken a couple of months ago.

******

Love is what we were born with.
Fear is what we learned here.

~ Marianne Williamson ~

******


"I ignore the voice of ego for my faith is strong"