Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow your dreams

Some of my books and greeting cards

*****

Are you doing what you love...do you believe in dreams...do you listen to your heart?

Four years ago, a little voice whispered to me "you're going to design greetings cards".
Although I trusted the little voice of intuition, I was perplexed. I had only just recently discovered
I could draw and I knew very little about my computer.

But I decided to trust the guidance and began a project that was totally foreign to me.

 I'm so glad I did. It has given me hundreds of hours of joy.

I won't tell you that it was always easy. I went through a lot of growing pains. It's amazing that my computer survived because I wanted to throw it against the wall many times. And I can't tell you how many drawings ended up in the garbage can. But I persevered...and it paid off.

We all have hidden talents waiting to be discovered.

Whether you hear a little voice whisper in your ear or not, always follow your heart.
Believe in yourself. Don't live an unfinished life. Try everything...take risks...climb mountains.

*******

I finished this little girl yesterday. Several times I thought about throwing her away because I wasn't happy with the way she looked...but I kept redoing...making changes....now she's cute.

******

 A life without dreams
is like a garden without flowers.

~ Author Unknown ~
****


 " I will follow my heart to wherever it leads me"