Saturday, March 10, 2012

Who are you?

                                                           I have no idea what this is...
                                                                Which end is which?

******

I'm always learning things about myself. Last week when I fell off my bike, the first thing I did was scan myself for blood or broken bones...and then I looked to see if anyone seen me fall...it happened right in front of my complex...there no one around...just me and my bruised pride.

Yesterday I fell again. This time I was on a nature walk and stepped into the bushes to take a photo...my foot got tangled in the vines and I fell on my butt...when I looked up from the ground, there were two guys on bicycles offering their help...it was an uncomfortable moment...this time I had witnesses to my clumsiness...but it was only uncomfortable for a brief moment...it was followed by gratitude...thank God; no broken bones...I was left with a sense of humbleness...life happens...we all get tripped up some way or another.

Other things I've learned about myself

I am a someone who
is sensitive and gets hurt easily,
but forgives easily too.
...is still uncomfortable being vulnerable,
but tries her best to be authentic.
...may not have had a relationship with God
without pain and struggle.

*****

******

If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy,
if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power

to move you,
if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand,
rejoice, for your soul is alive.

~ Eleonora Duse ~

****
"I am who I was created to be"