Saturday, April 28, 2012

Love comes in all shapes and sizes


                                                                                *******

I was reminded yesterday, when I ran into someone I hadn't seen for awhile, how certain people have touched my heart. And when they do, that special feeling is always there for them. There is no rhyme or reason to the choices my heart makes. To put it delicately, this particular person I saw yesterday is a bit rough around the edges. He tends to offend to others with his bad attitude, his lack of hygiene and other things. But what I see in him is his intelligence, his humor, and his capacity to love when he lets his guard down (I've seen how gentle he was with his son).

After seeing my old buddy, I later reflected on how many people have touched my life over the years and still do today. I am truly BLESSED and THANKFUL for all of them!

******


****

 I see God in every human being.
When I wash the leper's wounds I feel I am nursing the Lord himself.
Is it not a beautiful experience?

~ Mother Teresa ~

*****

"Love comes in all shapes and sizes; the heart does not discriminate"