Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Doing what's right



******

In the past...

I was guilty of ignoring the inner struggle...

between my conscience and my will...
until the pain became too great.

When...
I finally surrendered...
a brand new world opened up...
a world that made my soul sing with joy.

I began to listen...
to the wise, whispering voice...
that had always been...
within me.

My intuition became...
my guide...

my road map...
my trusted friend

I no longer...

close my eyes

and heart..

to my truth...


*****



******

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- Lao Tzu


 
******


We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.



- Joseph Campbell


****


"I choose a life of integrity"