Saturday, June 16, 2012

Soulful desires

One of the many things I love doing is creating whimsical dolls.

*****

We all have things that feed our soul

Here are a few of my favorites:

                   Creating something new and being happily surprised with the results
Going on a bike adventure with no particular destination
An new exciting recipe-eating healthy
A trip to the library-coming home with my arms loaded with exciting new books to read
A morning at the outdoor market-looking at flowers, fresh produce, crafts
Curling up with a good book and a bowl of popcorn
Girl time-over a cup of tea, the movies, lunch, a bike ride
The smell of a gardenia bush
Petting my kitty, giving her lots of kisses and hugs
A lavender-scented bubble bath

What feeds your soul? What makes you happy?
Whatever it is, I hope you spend lots of time doing it!!!

*****

To give up enthusiasm
wrinkles the soul.

~ Author Unknown ~

One of the most responsible things you can do as an adult
is to become more of a child.


~ Dr Wayne W Dyer ~

*****

"I open my heart and let wonderful things flow into it"