Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Love letters


You may not know this about me - I write myself love letters - sometimes daily.
The way I write is also the way I dialogue with myself...a soothing way to self-talk.
It's something I taught myself to do...re-parenting the child in me...with love and kindness.
Try it....watch how it will changes the way you feel. Here's a couple of my letters:

 
Dear precious one

I will always protect you…watch over you…
keep you safe…you are my beloved...
beautiful child...sleep peacefully knowing that
I am watching over you…caring for you…protecting
you from harm… I love you, baby girl…you mean the
world to me.


Dear beloved child
I know you feel insecure and have a fear that others
won’t love you…remember that I LOVE YOU…
SHINE, my love…you are the child of my heart,
my breath, my world…know how much you are
loved today, tomorrow and every day…
Fall safely into my arms of protection…you are safe
…you are loved…rest assured my child,
ALL IS WELL.

******
 
Some of my favorite photos of my partner, Jack

 Jack and Kayla
 Gotta love that face!
 Always reading the paper...
 And smoking his cigar.
Really Jack...talking on your phone while biking?

******

All you may know of heaven or hell
is within your own self.

Edgar Cayce



"I am safe. I am loved"