Saturday, September 8, 2012

A happiness journal

 

 
Making gratitude lists taught me to be more grateful and change old negative thinking....
writing ten things every day that I'm grateful for. So why not make a happiness journal to
create more happiness...at the end of each day, writing down our happiest moments.
 
One of my happiest, most favorite moments today was riding my bike this morning with a
friend...being out in the sunshine, exercising, and having girl talk... a great way to start my day.

My second happiest moment was when another friend called and offered to share a RAW
pumpkin pie she that just made, with me. I love raw desserts! My taste buds were
 singing 'hallelujah".

Do you know what was your happiest moments were today?
 
******

 
Since everything in life
is but an experience perfect in being what it is,
having nothing to do with good or bad...
one may well burst out in laughter.

~ Long Chen Pa ~
 
****
 
"I am responsible for my own happiness"