Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The power of prayer

Taken at Butterfly World. This guy had personality.
 
*****

Do you believe in the power of prayer? Do you believe in miracles? I do! I had a
miracle happen to me the other day.
 
Since I was young, I've had a fear of speaking in front of large groups. This week I faced
the fear and now it's gone. I have faced it many times before, but I never prayed to
overcome it. I would pray to get through it. This time was different. I not only prayed to
overcome my fear, but I also asked for a Big miracle. My prayers were answered.
 
I am in awe once again, how powerful prayer is. And I'm very, very grateful....

Have you asked for a miracle lately? What do you desire more than anything in the world?
Don't be afraid to ask for...
 
*****

FYI- If you'd like to receive an automatic email each day to my blog site, scroll down
up a tiny bit ( in the right column) to where it says follow by email. Just sign-up...


“I realized it for the first time in my life: there is nothing but mystery in the world,
how it hides behind the fabric of our poor, browbeat days, shining brightly,
and we don't even know it.”

― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees

*****


"I believe in miracles"