Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A positive outlook

Photographing the simple things...

Life isn't just about the good times.
It's also about the challenge...
challenging ourselves to do more...
 to be more...
not in a critical way, but in a way that keeps life interesting...
 and helps us to evolve.
 
First we must change our perspective...
to see life as an adventure...
to see challenge as an opportunity...
to trust what life brings.
 
Throw out any old thinking that says...
life is hard...
I can't do it...
I'll never achieve my goals... 
 
These thoughts are untrue...
but if you continue to think them...
you will get exactly what you think.
 
See life with a new attitude...
expect good things to happen...
believe you are deserving of it...
there are no limitations...
so reach for the moon.
 
*****
 
The hawk was on my roof. I didn't get a good photo, I was too excited.
 
****
 
Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you
 as by the attitude you bring to life;
not so much by what happens to you
as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
 
Khalil Gibran 
 
****
 
"There is a gift in every experience"