Saturday, December 29, 2012

Telling our story

 
We all have a story...
 
The first time I shared my story, I was trembling inside, secretly worried what people would think of me. My life story was pretty messy. Initially, I felt raw and ashamed. Being so honest made me feel exposed and vulnerable. Yet at the same time, I felt this incredible sense of freedom. Finding the courage to do this was no small feat. 
I can look back now and see how healing it was to share myself so intimately.
 
 ***
             
Share Your Story with Me

Tell me about your journey...
your biggest hurtles...
your saddest moments...
what makes you laugh...
what makes you cry...
tell me if you ever feel lost...
alone...
afraid.
We aren't much different you know.
We all have a story.
Will you risk being vulnerable...
 to share yours?

***
 

"I share myself freely with others"