Sunday, March 3, 2013

Looking deeper at ourselves


We can't transform our lives through our intellect. Intellect opens the door to new possibilities, but to get results, we have to remove the barriers that prevent us from deeply learning all the wonderful ideas that wise teachers such as Eckhart Tolle and Louise L Hay offer. In other words, change comes from doing our inner working.

For example, if you don't feel worthy, all the reading material in the world won't change that belief about yourself. If you want to love yourself more, you first have to be able to identify the wounded part of you that doesn't feel good enough. It's a place you got stuck..perhaps in childhood.

Being able to see your wounded-ness is the first step...
 
I admit that looking deeper into myself wasn't fun at first. Today though, I love the journey. I'm not afraid to look at anything about myself. My goal is to be whole. To be whole, I have to be willing to heal all that isn't. The more work I do, the happier and freer I am. These days there a feeling of bliss in me. Without a shadow of doubt, I know it's a direct result of the work I've been doing.
 
I hope you find the strength and courage to learn everything there is to know about yourself. That's where your power lies.
 
*****

The world is perfect. As you question your mind, this becomes more and more obvious.
Mind changes, and as a result, the world changes. A clear mind heals everything that needs
to be healed. It can never be fooled into believing that there is one speck out of order.
 
Byron Katie
 
*****
"There is nothing I can't heal"