Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Creating big changes


Ego is strengthened by the fractured pieces of your past. If you choose to ignore the things that have happened to you, the price will be more costly than you'll ever know. You will be hostage to a way of life that will cause you suffering over and over again. I know there are lots of skeptics out there who would argue with what I am saying. I understand because I was once a skeptic too. But the truth is this: doing healing work is transforming. My life is so drastically different than when I first began this process 20 years ago. If there was a way to take a before and after photo of my insides, it would be shocking...

Wouldn't it be miraculous if we all woke up tomorrow to find that our fears, hurts, feelings of unworthiness, our trust issues, and all our anxieties were gone. This kind of wishful thinking is like waiting to win the lottery before you catch up on your bills. Reality is that in order to find a deep sense of peace and joy within yourself, you will have dedicate yourself to the process of healing...