Saturday, October 29, 2011

An attitude of gratitude

One of my first attempt at this style of art

A beautiful day. Fellowship, lots of laughs and a deep sense of gratitude. How did I get to a place of contentment? At one time, I was filled with resentments, negative thinking and loved wallowing in self-pity. How different my life is today. I traded in my feelings of hopelessness for hope. Instead of anger, I feel love. Instead of chaos, I feel peace. Instead of guilt, I feel forgiveness. We get to turn our lives around by changing our thinking and healing our old hurts. It then frees us, to live in the joy.
                          
                                                                   ****************

                                                      Taken just after a summer shower

                                                                *******************



"I release the hurts from my past in order to be free"