Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A leap of faith

The artwork I've been posting is from my new greeting card line. The painting above was done with acrylics and charcoal. This is one of my personal favorites. Makes for a cute birthday card.

The last four years of following my heart to build my business has been fun, as well as, challenging. There have been many times I've been ready to throw in the towel. Sometimes it feels like I'm treading water but never getting to shore. I know it's not true, but I must admit that I've had some tantrums that weren't very lady-like. I've learned though, that you can get used to rejection, not having a paycheck and living in the uncertainty of what's next. I've also learned that first I must believe in myself if I want others to believe in me too. And last, I'm grateful for my stubborn family genes, it has proved to be a huge asset.

*********

I created an angel similar to the angels in my drawings.

************

                                    A glimpse of my quiet home life. My partner Jack & Pippi

************
Affirmation for the day
"I trust that everything in my life is in perfect order"