Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A simple "thank you"


If the only prayer you ever say in your whole life is "thank you", it will be enough.
 Meister Eckhart

****

I often find myself saying "thank you God" throughout the day. 

My gratitude isn't because God has given me all my wants and desires.

What I'm grateful for is the peace in me that surpasses my own understanding.

There's a well of joy and serenity within...even when life throws me another challenge/lesson.

Most my life, I chased happiness...and had many successful moments of it...but it didn't last long and it didn't bring me peace.

If you're not getting what you desire, can you trust there is a better plan for your life?

 Remember; God dreams BIGGER dreams for us than we do.



“Silence is the language of God,
All else is poor translation.” 

Rumi

****

"I am grateful"