Thursday, November 29, 2012

A shift in attitude

 
 
 
I used to see my challenges as problems rather than opportunities.
 
 Then a wise, evolved woman helped turn my thinking around.
 
I thank God for her! What she taught me was richer than gold.
 
Just a simple twist in my thinking changed my life.
 
 I began to feel empowered instead of being a victim.
 
I learned to search for the blessings/lessons.
 
I saw how challenge made me stronger, more self-assured.
 
I started to say "thank you God" for everything that came my way.
 
I still practice that today...thank you God for this life.
 
My life is good! There is nothing negaitve about it anymore.
 
A change in attitude changed everything!!!
 
*****
 
 
 Oh, my friend,
it's not what they take away from you that counts. 
It's what you do with what you have left. 
 
~Hubert Humphrey
*****
 
 
"I am grateful for every day"