Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Looking for a miracle

 
 
There's a saying "don't give up until the miracle happens".
 
The first time I heard it, I was puzzled as to what it meant. But these simple words
came at a time when things in my life felt hopeless. Needless to say, I clung to them
like a drowning person to a life rope...trusting that somehow a miracle would occur.

And it did!!!
 
Is life challenging you right at the moment? Maybe illness, loss of someone dear, financial worries, fear of something...If it is, can you trust that your miracle can
happen too?
 
Believe in all possibilities...with your whole heart. 
 
There is no problem too big ...
 
******
 

 
 See every difficulty as a challenge, a stepping stone,
and never be defeated by anything or anyone.

~ Eileen Caddy
 
****
 
 
"I believe in all possibilities"