Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Being grateful for our life lessons


Keep a grateful heart!

Express gratitude for everything; even the things that you don't like.

Trust that there is a purpose to all that you experience.

For example, there are two ways I could look at my experience in the hospital. One way would be that I was misdiagnosed, should have never been admitted to begin with, and that it cost me quite a bit of money for some one's error. This is all true.

However, this is how I really see it. A week in the hospital helped me to overcome my deepest fears. For a couple of days, I went to a dark place laying in that hospital bed. But I came through the darkness to a place I've never been before. A place of freedom! I had a spiritual experience there. It changed my life! So am I upset over the money it cost, the needless testing, the incorrect diagnosis? Not at all! It's been a huge blessing!

I don't believe things happen by mistake. There's a purpose for everything you experience.
Trust what life brings you has great value. Don't think negatively. Open your mind and heart to all possibilities. Look deeper for the lesson!

******

I enjoy taking pictures of weeds and wild flowers. You have to look deeper to find their beauty.
But it's there, none the less!

******

There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as if everything is.

~ Albert Einstein ~

                                *****


"My lessons are always perfect for me"