Sunday, June 10, 2012

Love letters


Dear little one
You are so loved…little tiny wonder girl…sweet…kind…my precious child…don’t doubt yourself…step into your confidence…you can trust yourself…no more self-doubt…don’t look for others to validate you…the world is yours.


I write...

 love letters to myself...

soothing words of encouragement...

things I didn't hear growing up.


I still have a little girl in me...

who needs someone to be a champion for her...

someone who never abandons her...

and who is patient and kind.


Writing letters to my little girl...

 is one of the ways...

 that has helped me....

to heal my past.

*****


I enjoyed riding bikes as a young girl, and still do.
My friend Lisa and I make an adventure out it. We both love nature!
Yesterday we came across armadillos and an interesting rodent...


*****

 I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.

-- Agatha Christie

****


"Life is an adventure worth taking"