Thursday, June 28, 2012

What others think

 My partner Jack, posing next to an incredible sand sculpture of a manatee. 

*****

 As much as I would love to say that I don’t care what others think about me, it won't be true.
I'm not at a place yet, where it doesn't affect me. But I am making progress...
baby steps...but there's still a people-pleaser in me.

The ultimate goal is to simply be myself...everywere...in all circumstances.

I’m still learning...charting through uncomfortable territory. Every day brings another opportunity
to expand or shrink. I go back and forth...two steps forward...one step back...progress, not perfection...one day at a time...things improve...I am changing.

******

I don't usually take pics of people I don't know, but this was a Kodak moment
 I couldn't resist.

****

“What makes you vulnerable makes you beautiful.”

Brené Brown

"I release my fear of what others think of me"