Thursday, March 28, 2013

Being grateful

 

Thank you God for...
 
helping me design a life of ease and grace.
 
 teaching me what's really important.
 
all the teachers you have placed in my path.
 
helping me see the world differently.

softening my rough edges.
 
filling my life with inspiration, hope, and love.
 
 the extra nudges to move forward.
 
 letting me fall when I needed to.
 
all the rainbows, as well as, the thunderstorms.

*****
 

“You cannot trade the courage needed to live every moment for immunity from life's sorrows...
 
My invitation, my challenge to you here, is to journey into a deeper intimacy with the world and your life without any promise of safety or guarantee of reward beyond the intrinsic value of full participation.” 
 
Oriah Mountain Dreamer
 
****
 
 
"My heart is filled with gratitude"