Monday, March 11, 2013

Stretching my wings


 
Most days, it's easy to write a blog...it just flows...but there are times such that I feel a bit uncertain...sometimes pondering over how much to share...how valuable it will be to someone else.
 
Blogging is like sharing your diary with the world. 
 
This morning feels like one of those times when the words aren't flowing. I've been in an awkward stage for a few weeks...another transition...once again stepping out of my comfort zone...teaching more workshops...taking more risks...learning through mistakes.
 
Anytime I stretch my wings, I get uncomfortable. Old feelings get kicked up...feelings of doubt...fear of failure. But the truth is this; the only way I fail is if I don't give it my best.
 
When I step into a new arena, I know I'll feel off balance for awhile...dealing with many different emotions. But I've learned that life is about taking risks. Sometimes it's not easy, but I wouldn't do it any other way. I can no longer imagine a life without purpose or passion.
 
*****
 

It is this belief in a power larger than myself...

which allows me to venture into the unknown...

~ Maya Angelou ~

****
 
 
"I will live life fully"