Sunday, March 24, 2013

Trusting life


Saying “yes” to life will quiet...

any inner conflict.


All our experiences are...

but fleeting moments.

Nothing lasts forever.

Allow things to be as they are.


When we let go of resistance,
 
things often improve quickly.

 
Ignore any stories that fear creates...
 
  about your situation.

Tell yourself "I can accept my circumstances".


Surrender is when we no longer ask...

“why is this happening to me?”

Don't struggle to find answers.

Learn to be comfortable with not knowing.

******



I found this little caterpillar on a passionflower,
waiting patiently to become a beautiful butterfly.

****

Cease trying to work everything out with your minds.
It will get you nowhere. Live by intuition and inspiration...

~ Eileen Caddy ~

*****



"I trust what life brings"