Thursday, May 2, 2013

A beautifully sculpted life

 
I am filled with gratitude...gratitude for my imperfect life. To wake up feeling joyful each day, is nothing short of a miracle. How did I evolve from self-hatred to love? Things changed when I started working on my interior life instead of putting all the focus on the external. Nothing outside of myself ever sustained my happiness or peace for long. I had a choice to either surrender to change or continue to be held hostage by the past.
 
*****
 

I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."
 
~Dawna Markova
****

A special message for you from the Universe-
Build a strong foundation within yourself so when a storm blows your way, your confidence will bring you peacefully through it.