Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Getting connected


The only way to gain power
 
in a world that is moving too fast
 
is to learn to slow down...
 
The world we want for ourselves and our children
 
will not emerge from electronic speed
 
but rather from a spiritual stillness
 
that takes root in our souls.
 
Marianne Williamson

*****
FYI- topics I write about and quotes I post are things that speak to my own heart; lessons I am working on or things I have recently learned. I am never writing about anyone, but myself.

My view on life comes from my own personal philosophy. I enjoy sharing, holding the intention that it may be helpful to someone else. But know that there are many paths on the journey we call 'life". We honor ourselves best by choosing the path that feels right for us. As the saying goes "take what you like and leave the rest".

*****