Saturday, February 4, 2012

Heaven on earth


I shaded in the background with pastel chalk but followed the pattern of the textured paper.

*****

Heaven on earth for me means to live free of baggage.

Can you imagine that for yourself?

Imagine yourself loving others without being overly attached to them

to enjoy material things, but also be okay if you lost them

to give freely to others with no expectations

to have no guilt or regrets

to follow your passion instead of settling

to let go of money worries because you trust you'll always have enough

to have perfect health because your body and emotions are in balance

to see the shining light that you are

to see the light in others too, no matter how poorly they may behave

 to accept all your circumstances trusting there's lessons to be learned from them

and to be free of all your fears?

Sounds wonderful, right? Do you believe it's possible?

I do...with all my heart...I believe...

open your mind and heart too...begin to picture this for yourself.

Remember: all things are possible.

*****

I took this photo in Mexico. A Mexican butterfly!

******

"Do you really want to look back on your life
and see how wonderful it could have been
had you not been afraid to live it."

~ Caroline Myss ~

****


"Just like a child, I have a song in my heart and skip in my walk"