Monday, February 6, 2012

Loving discipline

Sometimes I'm happy instantly with what I've created. Other times, I redo it over and over until it feels right. This one was easy and fun!

*****

Some of you may know that I get up extremely early in the morning. I love the quiet time!
However, I have to discipline myself to stay in bed until a certain time. Otherwise, I find myself wanting to get up even earlier rather than give myself a chance to fall back asleep.

I've learned to lovingly discipline myself. It feels good!

I used to think taking care of myself was giving in to all my wants. But because I still have a little girl in me (I was raised with harsh discipline) who wants more than she needs, it's helpful to give myself some structure and rules. Not the way I was raised, but with loving boundaries.

******

This rose reminds me of crepe paper!
What fascinates me about this photo is the lighting!

FYI- When I shared in an earlier blog that my photos are taken with an inexpensive camera, I forgot to mention what kind it was. It's a Kodak Easyshare.

*****

The difference between
a flower and a weed
is a judgement.

~ Author Unknown ~
*****


"I will trust my intuition for guidance today"