Thursday, February 2, 2012

A time for dreams


Time for change?

Are there things you want? Perhaps to be happier, more peaceful, improved health, more money, a new career...?

Now is the time to open your mind and heart to all possibilities.

Believe in yourself; there is no dream too BIG to achieve.

It's can also be a time to work harder on your spiritual life...building a closer relationship with yourself, God, others...work on self-esteem issues...unresolved anger, resentments, hurts...clean up the past by making amends...give yourself a clean slate in 2012.

Expect a miracle...be a miracle...share the miracle with others.

******
One the changes I'm making this year is to move myself farther away from the retail business in regards to my books and greeting cards. I have loved the whole process of creating and sharing my work, but it's never been in my heart to be a salesperson.

I will no longer be selling my books and cards on my website. They will still be available at a wonderful inspirational gift store in Englewood called "Mystic See" (pictures above). My cards are also in several stores in Venice and Sarasota so check out my website if you want the locations. (www.creativehealingforwomen.com)

I have no idea where my creative process will be taking me next, but there's one thing I am certain of. I will stay true to my passion and follow my heart wherever it leads me...

*****


" My life is more than I could have ever dreamed of "