Friday, February 10, 2012

What makes you feel passionate?


I re-organized my art supplies yesterday. I'm getting ready to play! To help inspire me, I went to one of my favorite artist's blog site for new ideas http://www.lepetitstudio-woolf.blogspot.com

******

The way to find what you love is to try new things. Be adventurous! Don't get yourself stuck in a rut! More than once I've discovered a passion that I didn't know I had. If you knew how many months I resisted the idea of writing a blog until one day I said to myself "let's just try it". The rest is history! I love blogging!

We can also rekindle an old passion. Recently I've fallen in love with cooking again. I look forward to making simple healthy meals everyday. No additives, no fat, just fresh food! I found a new blog site yesterday www.mydarlinglemonthyme.com that will keep me recipes for a long time. Yummy! I want to try them all.

What excites you? What fills you with joy when you're doing it? Whatever it is, do more of it....

*****

Lady bugs are awesome! Took these last year!

*******

If we don't change, we don't grow.

If we don't grow, we are not really living.

Growth demands a temporary surrender of security.

~ Gail Sheehy ~

                                                                                    *****


"My heart is open"