Monday, March 12, 2012

Taking a break

Watching the sun disappear...nearing the end of another day.

                                                                                   *******

I'm taking a little time off from blogging.
...feeling guided to do so
...it's time to nourish and replenish.

This can be a good time to catch up on my old blogs if you haven't read them.
They're categorized to make it easier to locate particular topics.

I'll be back soon! Take care!



Faith...

When you come to the edge of all the light you have,
and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown,
faith is knowing one of two things will happen:
There will be something solid to stand on,
or you will be taught how to fly.

~ Patrick Overton ~

                               *****
"I'll follow my intuition even if I don't know here it's leading me to"