Monday, March 5, 2012

Growing wings


A couple of my favorite photos!

                                                                             ******
The messages I share on my daily blog are my own personal beliefs and experiences...
i don't research material...i don't use my intellect/thinking mind...and although I'm inspired by some of the great teachers, i don't write about things that aren't part of my own spiritual practice...i write intuitively...sharing from my heart.

 Most days, it's easy to write a blog...it just flows...but there are times such as today that i feel a bit uncertain...at the moment, there's a silence...a stillness.

I'm going through another transition in my life...
...it affects my drawing, writing, and other things I love
...there's is a lot of empty space in this transition
...i have no idea what's ahead
...but I'm trusting...

 So what inspirational message can i offer today?

You too, will go through transitions...it's how we grow our wings...and go deeper in our spiritual life...open your arms...welcome any changes...be patient...have faith.

******

******

It is this belief in a power larger than myself...

which allows me to venture into the unknown...

~ Maya Angelou ~

*****


  "I trust God's plan for my life"