Saturday, April 20, 2013

New adventures


 
Be open to new ideas. Don’t get discouraged if things get a little messy. Learning is messy. In an attempt to teach myself how to do iron-on transfers with my artwork, I used up all my printer ink and transfer paper. I ruined my iron. And then I ruined the new bag I put the transfer on. What I learned from this costly experience is that I won't do it myself again. Next time I will be happy to pay someone to have it done professionally.
Even though this project cost me time and money, I’m pleased with myself for attempting it. In trying new things, it often works out for the good when I get to discover things that I didn’t know I would love.
******

 
Nothing comes without risks,
 but without risks nothing comes.
 
*******
 
 
"My days are filled with adventure"