Thursday, April 26, 2012

Everyone is my mirror

It's fun to find backgrounds that contrast with the object I'm photographing.
I love the pink flower with the lime backdrop.

******

As much as we've been taught not to judge, we all do it to some degree or another.

And though we may have 20/20 vision about others...

We may not always have clarity about ourselves.

Remember...

People who irritate us are showing us the places where we are holding judgement...

against ourselves.

Everyone is a mirror...

Everything we see outside of us is a reflection of our own thinking...

We are the storytellers...

The script writers...

The co-creators...

 *****

Using a darker background.

*****
 ...recognize that this person is there as your mirror or your teacher. You’ve brought them into your life to show you a part of yourself that you need to develop, so that you can be more balanced.
Shakti Gawain

*****
"I learn about myself through others"