Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ease and grace

Blue skies...the birds are singing....a nice ride on my bike...with my camera.

*****

Today I'm choosing "ease" for my life. Such a powerful affirmation!

Since I'm the creator of my life, I can refuse to participate in anything that feels like a struggle. I've done my share of struggling...my unwillingness to change in the past created unnecessary problems for myself... my resistance to accepting life on life's terms held me back...all of it coming from fear.

Today I can choose to trust the process...walking through fear...taking leaps of faith...be willing to change anything that blocks my happiness...and with ease and grace, jumping the hurtles life brings.

******

******

...Don't tell me how wonderful things will be . . . some day. Show me you can risk being completely at peace, truly OK with the way things are right now in this moment, and again in the next and the next and the next. . .
 
...Take me to the places on the earth that teach you how to dance, the places where you can risk letting the world break your heart. And I will take you to the places where the earth beneath my feet and the stars overhead make my heart whole again and again.

The Invitation by Oriah Mountain Dreamer

******

 "My life is peaceful"