Sunday, December 4, 2011

New adventures

I love drawing hearts. Until five years ago, it was the only thing I ever attempted to draw. I was convinced I had no artistic skills. But we all have hidden talents, yet to discover.

********

I came across some old nature photos I had taken. It was fun looking back. But when I tried to scan some of my favorites to the computer, the quality was lost. The pictures looked awful. My first thought was to find a way to fix the problem. But my second thought was "let it go". That felt more peaceful, so I knew it was right. I decided to let the past stay in the past. It was a good time to pick up my camera again anyways. I headed out to one of my favorites spots, excited about new possibilities.

Do you long for things you can't have, past or presently? Become willing to let it go.

*******

After she realized I forgot to bring bread, it was back to grooming herself.

********

Laugh when you can,
apologize when you should,
and let go of what you can't change.
Life's too short to be anything... but happy.
- Anonymous

*******


"My future is bright"