Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Waiting for the miracle to happen

After several attempts at drawing hair, I realized she was perfect without it.

******

There's a saying in the twelve step program "don't give up until the miracle happens". The first time I heard it, I was puzzled as to what it meant. But those simple words came at a time when things felt hopeless. I clung to them like a drowning person to a life rope. It gave me hope.

The saying was true. A miracle did happen for me, sometime after that day.

The miracle seems to happen the moment before you're ready to give up, so don't lose faith.  
If you're going through a difficult time, hang in there until your miracle happens.

FYI- your feedback is an important part of  my experience with blogging. It helps me to know if I'm targeting areas that speak your heart. Plus, I love when women share, helping each other. Please feel free to write at the bottom of the page specified for comments. You can also use email or facebook, whatever is comfortable for you. I don't want to be the only one who's vulnerable, so how about joining me?

********


I've been taking the camera on all my walks lately, so not to miss an opportunity.

******

“A queen is wise. She has earned her serenity, not having had it bestowed on her but having passed her tests. She has suffered and grown more beautiful because of it....She cares deeply about something bigger than herself...
Marianne Williamson

********


"I'll practice being miracle-minded today"