Sunday, May 20, 2012

Synchroncity

I love the Magnolia trees. Even when I'm on my bike, I'll stop several times just to smell the flowers.

****

Have you ever thought of someone, and just at that moment they call you?

Have you opened a book to a random page only to find the solution to a current problem?

You may pass this off as pure chance, but...

It's the Law of Synchronicity - it is real and has existed as long as time.

Synchronicity is seen as a meaningful coincidence.

It gives us a sense that our lives are connected at every moment...

 ...to a mysterious, wonderful, creative power called The Universe

******

I caught the sun peeking through the trees.

*******

"We have all had experiences that we intuitively recognize as meaningful, though we would be hard pressed to explain them in rational terms. In fact, these "meaningful coincidences" are not coincidences at all but spontaneous realizations of the underlying interconnectedness of all things within the Universe."
Laurence Boldt

******
There are no accidents... there is only some purpose that we haven't yet understood. Deepak Chopra
*****


"Nothing in my life happens by chance"