Saturday, October 27, 2012

Using your intuition

 
 
 
Do you believe everything your mind tells you? In other words, are you aware of the thousands of thoughts that run through your head every day that are mostly garbage...a continuous chatter of negative stories about yourself and about others? That is the ego tricking you into thinking you are better or less than someone else. It may tell you that you are alone, that no one loves you, that no one understands, that people are out to get you, blaaablaaablaa...
 
Don't give it power! Don't buy into the sad or scary stories. If you do, you will end up feeling crappy.  
 
 There are useful things we can do with our minds like balancing a checkbook, doing a crossword puzzle....but learn to rely more on what your intuition tells you. There is so much wisdom in you, but you won't find it in your thoughts. Learn the difference between your ego and your intuition. It will make a huge difference in how you feel.
 
*****
 
 
 “Part of me suspects that I'm a loser,
and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty.” 
 
― John Lennon

*****

" I will listen to my intuition"