Sunday, January 27, 2013

Reaping what we sow

 
 
Do you know that everything is made up of energy,
your thoughts, your actions, your reactions?
And do you also know...
that whatever energy you put out in the world...
comes back to you?

So here's one of the secrets for a better life:
 
If you want more love, you give more love.
If you want more peace, your thoughts must be peaceful.
If you're feeling judged, stop judging others and it will change.

Every minute of the day on a conscious level or subconscious level,
we are choosing our experiences.
If you're not happy with what you've created...
change your thoughts, actions, and reactions...
and your life will transform.
 
****
 

“And I found that I can do it if I choose to -
I can stay awake...
 and let the sorrows of the world tear me apart...
 and then allow the joys...
 to put me back together different from before...
 but whole once again.”
Oriah Mountain Dreamer

*****

"I freely share myself with the world"