Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Making good choices

 

Can you see the frog hiding under the other frog (only his eye is showing)?
 
“There is so much about my fate that I cannot control,

but other things do fall under the jurisdiction.
 
I can decide how I spend my time,
 
whom I interact with,
 
whom I share my body and life and money and energy with.

I can select what I can read and eat and study.

 I can choose how I'm going to regard unfortunate circumstances...
 
whether I will see them as curses or opportunities.

 I can choose my words and the tone of voice in which I speak...
And most of all, I can choose my thoughts.”
 
Elizabeth Gilbert
******

Inside the flower blossom is the beginning of a papaya.
 
“I want God to play in my bloodstream
the way sunlight amuses itself on the water.” 

E. Gilbert

****

 
"I fill my life with things that are meaningful"